The New School seeks to stimulate creativity, intellectual curiosity and a sense of social responsibility.
1. Students should:
- Feel motivated toward reaching excellence in their work.
- Feel encouraged to express and refine their talents.
2. Teachers should:
- Ensure that each student is encouraged and enabled to fulfil his potential.
3. Students and teachers should:
- Create a happy and co-operative environment in which to learn.
- Have a sense of achievement in what they do.
- Have an effective role in decision making.
- Feel an important part of the community.
- Respect and show consideration towards one another.
- Feel encouraged to express their opinions freely.
4. Parents should:
- Feel encouraged to involve themselves in every aspect of school life.
Adopted by the Academic Council in Spring 1987